Every student is required to complete health history and obtain a physical from a health practitioner.

Campers must you our form, however they do not need a separate physical. They can take our form in when they get their physical for school, Scouts, sports, church, or other organizations and have their doctor fill it out at the same time as their other forms.

Due to Covid19 – we will accept any physical conducted within the last two years for sports or other activities.

This form is due to you as the Rotary Club RYLA Representative by June 1.

Please download the form below.

Camper Health Form