RYLA 2022 President’s Commitment Form
Please review the Club and RYLA Representative responsibilities before continuing.
If your club wants to participate in Great Plains RYLA, the following stipulations apply:
- Great Plains RYLA is a district-wide activity, not a club activity; therefore, all clubs must adhere to the same requirements established by District 5630 and 5610.
- ALL sophomore and junior boys and girls are eligible to apply. It is not appropriate for only “select” students be allowed to apply. Every student must be encouraged to apply.
- The only acceptable application is the online RYLA application. Clubs are not allowed to use any other form for students to apply.
- Clubs must do an in-person interview of each student with no less than two Rotarians for each interview.
- Students cannot be offered a slot. Students must apply, participate in an interview, and then may be selected.
- Grade point average, class rank, having a parent as a Rotarian, and/or being involved in Interact are not to be considered deciding factors for students applying.