- Bed sheets, sleeping bag, and/or blankets (twin bed)
- Bath towels and wash cloth
- Deodorant, shampoo, and other toiletries
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Appropriate clothing for 5 days, 4 nights (shorts, t-shirts, etc.) No short-shorts, tank tops, muscle shirts, or half t-shirts are permitted except at bedtime.
- A set of grubby clothing, including long pants, for a service project
- One set of clothing/shoes that is appropriate business casual (Nice clothes you would typically wear to church or a graduation party).
- One set of clothing for outside water activities – Swim trunks or shorts for males, swimsuit and short for females.
- Rain poncho or rain gear (a trash bag works in a pinch)
- Light jacket for the evening
- Closed-Toed Shoes (Tennis Shoes) (at least two pair is recommended; one pair should be able to get wet/dirty in the water activities/service project). One pair should be good walking shoes (make sure new shoes are broken in before coming to camp)
- Sunscreen and bug spray.
- Prescription medication and directions for dispensing
- Non-prescription medication that may be needed throughout the week – pain and/or allergy medication.
- Small Portable Fan and extension cord.
- Analog or digital watch (Smart watches are NOT allowed)
- Musical instrument or other items for talent show
- Camera (small digital, SLR or disposable film camera)
- Power strip (only 3-4 outlets for each cabin of 10-20 people)
- Alarm clock (cell phones or other similar devices will not be allowed to be on students or in cabins; counselors will wake students without alarm clock)
- Open-toed shoes (flip-flops/sandals – only worn in cabins)
- Cell phones – cell phones will be checked in when campers arrive. They will be returned to campers to make calls to parents on the last evening of camp and for photos the last day of camp.
Items you must NOT bring (these are non-negotiable):
- Tobacco Products
- Vaping Supplies
- Illegal drugs
- DVD/CD Players/iPods/Laptops/iPads/MP3 Player/Other Similar Electronic Devices
- Matches, lighters, or other fire producing devices
- Knives, firearms, archery or other shooting equipment