Student check-in time is 11:00AM Wednesday, July 17th. Students will not be able to check-in before 11:00 AM, so please plan to show up right at 11:00 AM. Students must arrive and be checked in by 11:59 AM.
Student check-out time is 12:00 PM Sunday, July 21st. Students must be picked up right at 12:00 PM. Students will not be released before 12:00 PM. All students are asked to be picked up no later than 12:15 PM.
Here are a few things to note:
- Clubs are responsible to get students safely to and from camp and are encouraged to do it themselves rather than rely in parents
- If no one in a club can drive students to and from RYLA, contact another club in the area to see if they can drive
- Parents driving should only be used as a last resort
- Students are not allowed to drive themselves, no exceptions
- Adults or youth serving on staff are not allowed to drive students to or from RYLA
- There should be no one-on-one contact between students and any other adult other than a parent
- 1 student and 2 Rotarian (or other adult)
- 2 students and 1 Rotarian (or other adult)
- 1 student and 1 adult (not appropriate unless the 1 adult is a parent)
- When students arrive at camp, whomever is driving must stay until students are checked in
- When students are being picked up, those picking up must show a drivers license or other photo ID. Students will only be released to the person your indicate.
- You must provide the name(s) and cell phone number of people driving the students to and from RYLA.
Please complete the form below so we know who to call in case the students are not dropped off or picked up on time.